Saturday, June 24, 2006

3 weeks at BLI (Boston Language Institute) has passed. I just realize that my English is very poor, especially pronunication. I found myself a difficulty in pronounce words with "r, l, th, v, w,". Instead of increasing my confidence, BLI made me paranoid when speaking with native speakers (actually, made me more aware of mispronunciation). In these pictures, you'll see Dick (the oldest guy), my first afternoon pronunciation class' teacher, Robert (a guy with mustache), my last afternoon pronunciation class' teacher and Brad (the youngest one I guess), my morning class' teacher. Besides gaining more knowledge in English, I had a great opportunity to meet new friends: Go, Teru, Miyuki, Ken and Kei from Japan; KYS from Korean; Gib from Thailand; and all teachers from the US.

No comments: